About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada

Tuesday 27 March 2012

YOGA SHMOGA

Ok,  i just had a baby a week ago and I could write about that but I just had a thought.  I can't stand girls that run around in yoga clothes all day with mats on their back.  I especially can't stand people who think that doing a cleanse will change their life.  I hate band wagon diets that don't include meat and dairy.  It is a crock of shit!  If you want to change your life go for a run.  Jump in the water!  Do something nice for someone.  Think about doing the right thing. Don't be a flake.
Yoga is cool as a spiritual excercise but if you are just doing it so you can post a picture of you in a bathing suit on your facebook profile you can shove your yoga mat up your skinny ass... if it comes out of your mouth it will taste the same as all the vegan crap you eat... so don't fret.
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. sigh.  And if you are worried about this post being about you it probably is.

1 comment:

  1. A girl who speaks her mind! Very refreshing. And funny, lol.

    ReplyDelete