About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada

Wednesday 13 July 2011

You can't be my structure... I actually have to work on it myself. Shoot.

Taking responsibility for myself is really, really, really, hard.

Taking responsibility for you is unnecessary.

When I am paranoid about you lying or being deceitful it is a direct reflection of my own lies and deceitfulness.

I dealt with a few things this week that have been bugging me and it reminds me of something my mom told me when I was little. She told me that each lie or sin is like a string wrapped around you binding you. They all bundle up and bind you. Eventually you can't breath!  That isn't any fun.  Believe me.  I know!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! You are so brave to take a look at stuff and deal with it. So many don't. I hope you get the results you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete