About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada

Tuesday 21 June 2011

I Need to remember why I wrote this.

Not About a Man            

My heart was steeping in cold water
Cold and wet, dripping with regrets
I gather is pools on your sundrenched shore
I bask in your greatness, you always love me more

Man made pillars swaying in the wind
Supporting my fears, they're sinking in
Your mercy and your grace, soon fear will be erased
Replace my fear with love, always at your pace

I roll towards you like waves to the land
Loosing my own shape as I break on the sand
Each time I return, lapping on your shore
Can't wait to touch you, I can't wait for more

Break the momentum I've gained on my own
You've sent strong winds to send me home
I never want to go astray again
Guide me with your hands                                                                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks for putting this up here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful words, feelings, thoughts Yvonne. Stay with it. xo

    ReplyDelete