About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada

Friday 24 June 2011

snail-like choices

I have been thinking about how bad choices seem reproduce.  You make one... then more always seem to follow turning into a big mess.  It reminds me of a coil of rope.  The end of the rope is like the first bad choice and then it keeps coiling around itself until you didn't know when it started and intstead of looking like a rope it ends up looking like a snail.  Just like how my life has ended up looking like a disaster... there once was a nice cleanly cut ropes end in the middle behind the tangled mess. 
Today I feel like someone has stretched me all the way up the deck in a straight line:))

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of Gerry's comment "You end up where you are going". Sometimes that just rings in my mind like a song in my head. I hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jess. My week is good. Sleeping a lot and walking a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jess... that is a good one from Ger, thanks for putting it up here, I need those reminders too sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I like to remember that Wherever I go... there I am. No point in running away or avoiding. I rememember that feeling when I went travelling and realizing that I couldn't leave my hurt behind, unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete