About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada

Wednesday 22 June 2011

The Good With The Bad.... And The Good Again!

Bad choice- trying to date before when I wasn't established in turn delaying personal growth which made it not work out anyway :(

Good choice - getting a new job in my field where I will be making more money:)

Bad choice - islolating myself from my family.

Good choice - sitting down and forcing myself to write some thoughts down and sing songs.

Bad Choice - not caring :(

Good Choice - attending meetings with other women every week to maintain a healthy attitude :)

Good Choice - deciding that the only person stopping myself from doing the right things is me :)

Good Choice - forgiving myself for letting my negativity and past affect my current relationships... and forgiving the people involved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment