About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada

Thursday 23 June 2011

Lucky as a Horseshoe on a Door, but not on an Outhouse Door

I had a visit with a dear friend this morning that made me feel so good about the day!  I am worth a lot even with my bumps and creaks.  My real friends and family know that I have done an amazing job and even though I have a long way to go... I have done a lot of great things. I don't need anyone in my life who has conditional love or people who think they know what I need to do to fit into a ticky tacky box.  I had enough of that with my crazy ex.  Ok, that's it!  The funk is over and I am back to myself fighting for my kids and for my life.  There's a bible verse that says "let  your yes be yes, and your no be your no."  I let people get away with maybes.  I have been a maybe.  I have told people maybe.  Real grown ups say yes or no.  I feel like I just got my courage back.  Thank-you GOD.  Thank-you all the people who have faith in me.  Thank-you life!  I am blessed (lucky, fortunate, and in the right place at the right time all the time)Whew..!

No comments:

Post a Comment